View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 07:48 PM   #141
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
QFmfT

Prepping is awful, just awful. You didn't know you could poop that much before then. I did the "white diet" (that's racist .gif) the day before the actual Magnesium Citrate cleanse day, they say that helps even further with cleaning you out back/down there so the docs don't have to even think about anything other then operating the camera. Seemed to work - they actually told me I did a great job on my cleanse, lol.

Chop it out and send it away to test. If benign, no worries, but you do have to return in five years instead of ten for your next one.
Drinking the stuff right now…not half bad honestly. Still awaiting the first “oh shit!” Moment
MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.