View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 08:38 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Only 2 WRs does complicate it a little. 3 WRs and it's Chase without blinking.

2 and I think I'd still lean that direction, but it's closer. It just makes the pool a lot deeper for guys you can get in the margins. Especially in a .5 PPR.

I think I'd definitely narrow it down to Chase and Harris at that point. From there, I leave it to you sir. But I'm pretty sure I'd go Chase. If y'all are only keeping 1 this off-season, the absolutely best and brightest keeper possible is the most valuable long-term asset. I think that's gonna be Chase if you weigh the floor vs. the ceiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Even in half PPR, it seems like an elite WR is going to be a lot more valuable than most any RB. Williams had quite a few receptions last year but he still has to put up a lot of production just to catch Chase in non-PPR production. I don't think I could go against Chase in this case.
I ended up going with Chase. Thanks for the input guys

At the end of the day, I've been burned by RBs in keeper leagues ever since I owned Gurley and he fell of a cliff. I've always been a RB in the 1st 99% of the time guy, and still am for redraft. But it's time for a change of pace since I basically had my pick after JT, and I'm going with the elite WR in a perfect situation.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.