View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 04:12 PM   #7
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
2 WRs 1 flex.

The thing I like about Chase over Jefferson too is that Chase is attached to Burrow. Jefferson could easily lose Cousins sione and be in Metcalf territory.

That security and stability at the QB position alone gives him the edge.
Only 2 WRs does complicate it a little. 3 WRs and it's Chase without blinking.

2 and I think I'd still lean that direction, but it's closer. It just makes the pool a lot deeper for guys you can get in the margins. Especially in a .5 PPR.

I think I'd definitely narrow it down to Chase and Harris at that point. From there, I leave it to you sir. But I'm pretty sure I'd go Chase. If y'all are only keeping 1 this off-season, the absolutely best and brightest keeper possible is the most valuable long-term asset. I think that's gonna be Chase if you weigh the floor vs. the ceiling.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote