View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 01:50 PM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
No, you just have to keep 1 after year 1, 2 after year 2, etc. until the maximum/minimum of 4 after year 4.

I'm very tempted to just take one of the WRs for the reason you've given, wish it were full PPR though.
Yeah - and WR seems to have some depth to it.

You're just really spinning the wheel and taking your chances when it comes to RBs being around more than 3-4 seasons. I mean even someone as 'obvious' as Zeke was pretty average by his 4th year in the league.

3 WR league or 2? 1 flex?

Chase is 22 yrs old and didn't even play football in the COVID year. What he did last season was not only his first year at that level, but after taking a year off.

I just don't see any way he's not the biggest of big swinging dicks for the foreseeable future. Jefferson will be a very good player for a very long time but Ja'Marr just has HoF written all over him, IMO. And with no keeper penalty, you have him for as long as you want him at no cost.

I just couldn't bring myself to pass on that for someone like Harris or Williams when those guys are just an OC change or lower body injury away from being nominalized.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.