Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 03:47 PM   #286
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Growling Sidewinder has intimidated me enough that its still in the wrapping and I'm sticking with some NASCAR Heat 5 until I can build my own Cup team and win a championship with it.

Gotta have goals and know your limitations.

Is there a dedicated dogfight mode? Because that's all I really want to do - just go select an F-14 and attack a computer opponent.
I haven't ****ed with it enough to know. I think there's a PvP Online Dog Fight mode though where you can compete against other players.

I bought it at the same time i bought Forza, just to scratch that itch like you were saying.

Surprisingly Forza has me by the balls right now. I even have a copy of Elden Ring that was gifted to me that i still haven't touched yet because Forza.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.