Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 12:13 PM   #283
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I went ahead and bought Ace Combat 7 for the ol’ PS4.

Maybe it will be enough to sate my desire to shoot shit down with Phoenix missiles. Or yell ‘Fox Two!’ and ‘splash one mig’.

I hope so. I can justify the $20. I can’t justify the cost of a combat simulator.
I started pricing together a PC to run DCS. One was for VR, the other IR tracking.

Mind you, when I do something, I do it NICE.

OLED monitor or VR rig, I5, 3800 card (maybe 3900), MB, ram, HOTAS controls, rudder, christ, jesus, **** me, etc.

It turns out that 5-6k is the running total to enter the game comfortably.

Yeah, no. I'll watch Growling Sidewider on youtube just like my 10 year old son.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.