Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 02:12 PM   #277
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Dude, I've withheld so far with the simple fact that those guys are REALLY good at flying simulated combat and I'd get annihilated.

Still, I wanted to be a fighter pilot until the Air Force said my eyesight wasn't good enough at 18. Went civilian instead.

This looks really awesome.
I used to try the more simulation oriented flying games back in the mid/late 90s and I never did get the hang of energy management. Put me on a stupid Nintendo game with unlimited thrust and I could win just fine.

But anytime I set the sliders to realistic on the PC games (don't even recall what they were), I'd have that thing in a stall or going about 45 mph and getting shot out of the sky as quick as a hiccup.

But yeah - these guys would absolutely eviscerate me. And just about anyone else for that matter. But given a little bit of time and especially if I committed myself to a particular jet first (probably an F-16 for ease of entry), I could probably get to average in a reasonable amount of time.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.