Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 09:32 AM   #276
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You utter, utter bastard...

I've spent the last 24 hours mainlining this shit and now I want to go drop $1,000 on a rig to play this game (and lose. Often. And badly).

His RIO randomly punching out on him every now and again just kinda cracks me up.
Dude, I've withheld so far with the simple fact that those guys are REALLY good at flying simulated combat and I'd get annihilated.

Still, I wanted to be a fighter pilot until the Air Force said my eyesight wasn't good enough at 18. Went civilian instead.

This looks really awesome.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.