View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 07:50 AM   #1946
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They that hard up to get out of the final year of Hield's deal?

Hard to believe ol' buddy is 30 years old already.

I'm guessing LA would have to include at least the '27 first and probably the '29 as well. They just don't seem to give a **** about ever being good again past 2025.
He was old coming out of OU. But that would make him what? 3rd best player on the roster? 2nd if AD is out (who am I kidding, just mark him down as 2nd best).

At least they're looking at dudes that can spread the floor and shoot. Instead of, you know, pairing LeBron with ball dominant dues that can't shoot. Like at all.

Sorry for you as a fan man. I mean, I don't know if it's Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards level bad, but it's bad enough it's not worth discussing.

Sorry bud.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.