Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 05:44 PM   #46798
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
KJ Hamler, Kendall Hinton and Montrell Washington.

Each one brings a different skillset. KJ is a burner/deep threat. Kendall Hinton is a reliable possession receiver. Montrell Washington is a run after catch guy who has shown flashes of being more.

Albert O. Don't forget about Greg Dulcich either. Dulcich was Hackett's guy in the draft and he has big plans for him once he gets over his hamstring thing.
Soo....an embarrassment of riches only few QBs have ever experienced? Reads more like a last-place roster trying to cobble together some depth.

170Lb 5th round rookie and a 2nd year undrafted FA with one career TD. Hamler has 3 career TDs...and a 3rd round rookie TE that has missed camp.

Albert O may not even make your team...and is a terrible blocking TE. He did have 2 TDs last season...so all of them combined for 3 TDs last year. Hamler was hurt...and appears to not be fully recovered.

That's what the Donks are counting on? You guys cant afford any injuries...losing Patrick was brutal.

2022 Donks may be the most artificially inflated, over-hyped team I've ever seen...at least in recent memory. On paper/real-world production..there just inst much there...at all. ESPN trying to repackage your OL as the 4th best in the NFL is another-level rediculous...I still cant believe that one. Even the most homery of the Donk homers didn't buy it...

Being brutally honest...I dont think any of these players would make the Chiefs.

My prediction...there is going to be a lot of disappointed Donko fans this season...after being told for months they were finally a contender. Your roster is actually worse, on paper, than last season with the exception of Wilson...down to your back-up QB.

Last edited by BlackOp; 08-25-2022 at 06:25 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote