Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 02:45 PM   #270
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
In a way I admire that she didn’t turn herself into a Botox monster like so many actresses do… Still.. Would not…
This pretty much describes what her costar Meg Ryan did to herself. Meg and Melanie Griffith must have the same plastic surgeon, and I'm pretty sure it's the guy from Escape From L.A. I don't even want to post a picture of either one of them because it's just too depressing to look at. McGillis just looks like an old lady, which is fine. Better that than a swollen-faced science experiment gone wrong.

Notice that Meg wasn't invited back, either.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.