Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 03:04 PM   #262
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Damn.

Say what you will about Cruise, and most of it will probably be believable, but the one thing you can't say is that he doesn't take his craft seriously. And that includes keeping himself in shape and marketable at 60. Clearly.
I'm not a big fan of the man but he's good at what he does. No doubt about it. He takes pride in it and he's got quite a list of quality films.

And for the record it would appear I was dead wrong about this. Everyone I've talked to has liked it. Looks like this sequel was the exception to the rule. Good for them...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote