Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 11:11 AM   #1830
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

One of my buddies was raving about how much he enjoyed Ted Lasso, so I started watching it last night. What a weird show - it's like somebody threw Major League, Ned Flanders from the Simpsons and soccer in a blender. I shouldn't like it, but I do. Somehow they managed to make a show about the most boring sport on earth entertaining.

A couple of things - I wonder how many people who watch this know that Wichita State doesn't have a football team. And damn, is the average Brit as salty as this show portrays? Jesus, pretty much everybody other than Ted and Coach sounds like a limey version of Tommy from Goodfellas. It's funny, but.... wow. Any little kid who watches this by mistake will immediately start calling everybody twats and wankers.

And the biggest shock - I knew I recognized the female owner, but couldn't place her. Checked her out on IMDb, and she played the septa in Game of Thrones that terrorized Cersei. Who knew that she was actually hot?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.