Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 12:11 AM   #2520
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I wish he would have went out full Saul. Sentenced to 7, gets out in less than 4 for good behavior.

That's just me.

The writers did fine. Like I said, it didn't ruin the series (Game of Thrones comes to mind).
In the Gilligan universe you either atone big time or wind up dead. There is no redemption arc for anyone who breaks bad and stayed that way. The telephone call a few episodes was beautifully scripted. It reminds me you that most people lost it all or went through hell to find their way to purgatory.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.