View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 11:24 AM   #1410
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Blues fans were largely alone in believing he was dirty this season, so I'm not sure how his leaving to another non-Blues team makes any difference.
Because we're all Claude Lemiuex apologists?

Avalanche player or not, I've never really shouted at clouds about guys like Kadri, Evander Kane, Tom Wilson, etc... they cleared have the talent to be in the NHL and it's up to the NHL/NHLPA to figure out player discipline. I've kind of stopped caring about it because nobody in the league seems to care about disciplining the dirty hits, so why should I?

And if someone with their talent can keep their head on straight, then I really don't care. Not saying people shouldn't care at all if a star player is knocked out of the playoffs from a dirty hit, I'm just kind of over hoping the NHL will fix it.

That said, goons like Ryan Reaves can go **** themselves because they aren't even talented enough to be in the NHL.

So for Kadri... I wish him the best and hope he keeps his head on straight, as he's obviously been given several 2nd chances at this point and made the most of it with playing clean this postseason.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.