View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 05:42 PM   #34
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I will never.
At some point you are only hanging onto something for your sake... not the sake of the animal. Animals don't understand death like we do... they just know what pain is. I don't know what condition your cat is in but at some point you have to make the humane decision to put it down. There is no sense in letting them suffer for an extended period of time. I was stupid and let my dog suffer for a while and I kick myself for it and not just realizing I was causing him more harm then good.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.