Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 03:00 PM   #1818
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
wow.......I didnt see it that way at all (and I definitely stay away from woke media).

They did mention climate change as one of many reasons they ended up where they are.....but it's not even close to being part of the storyline.

It's a twist on Wesker, and how he was involved with umbrella, and why his daughters survived, etc.

I can see the teen stuff early in, but the show flips between that and present day.

Plenty of game easter eggs too.

but art is subjective, and different strokes and all that.

I'm 5 episodes in now and enjoying it.
Maybe i'll give it another go. Like i said, i turned it off in about 15minutes because the early direction seemed pretty lame and i wasn't liking it.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.