Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 07:06 PM   #2374
In Search of a Life

I don't know why, but leaving the suit reminded me of Walt leaving the glass on the bar at the end of Breaking Bad.

At first thought the episode felt out of place. But it seemed to masterfully pull together the full Gene storyline in one episode. He was a lonely, anxious guy who got his high again pulling cons. There's not much work to do on this timeline anymore. I suspect whatever is left here will be handled swiftly (I'd have to think Marion and Nippy will play a part in it....).

Unless they plan to spend the rest of their time in black and white, it seems they've cleaned this timeline up so we can spend most of the time on the color timeline. Which is where there's still lots of work to do.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.