View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 03:14 PM   #702
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I kinda feel like he'll either make the 53 or he won't make it to camp.

The rookie camp should tell the coaching staff most of what they need to know. If he's back to what he showed as a Freshman, he'll make the team (again, WR5 and 6 SUUUUUUCKS).

But if he's not, you won't need to see much to know it. Simply running drills will show you as much as you need to see. And then I think you could PUP list him. Don't you lose PUP eligibility if you participate in camp?

At that point maybe they keep him stashed for awhile and see if anything else comes back into form.
Welp - didn't make it to camp and they stashed him.

Don't cost nothing, but my condolences to those of you who were expecting a 'free' first rounder here.

Kid just never looked like a viable option even in his Senior year. The combine just confirmed it. Maybe he'll get back some of the burst he lost over the last few years but it doesn't seem terribly likely.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.