Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 08:46 AM   #2358
Andy Reid Supporter

Could just be in the moment but I really do think BCS is better than BB. The characters are way better.

Jimmy is way better than Walt. Honestly Walt just got annoying with his pride and ego causing tantrums. Jimmy was erratic, fun and charismatic. He was a great character. Lalo obviously. He’s as good of a character as any in the BB universe. Hector was a significantly better character too.

Sure BB had Hank, but BCS had Nacho who I would argue is as good of a character.

Aside from that you get the same mix of key characters in both shows: Gus, Mike, Don Eladio, Bolsa, Cousins. Even Tuco is in there.

Writing was great for both but the characters in BCS reign supreme for me
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote