View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 01:51 PM   #11
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I mean it's too early to judge on guys drafted much sooner than say 2018. And Brian O'Neil and Orlando Brown are probably the 2 best Ts out of that class. Alex Cappa is solid. All 2nd day picks.

Kaleb McGary is probably the best T so far from 19 - went 31st. Jawaan Taylor at 35. Ramczyk went 32 in '17, Cam Robinson went 34.

'16 was mostly chalk. 20 is trending that way. But I don't think they've unlocked a blueprint by any means. I mean Jordan Mailata went in the 7th in 2020 and played really well when Peters went down and has become one of the better young Ts in the game. I think Larry Borom may follow a similar arc in Chicago.

It isn't easy, but it's doable.
Man, I'm Mizzou fan and I wouldn't have drafted Borom. It'd be great to see him do well, but I'd still be a bit shocked.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.