View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 06:59 PM   #11
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
I've read several articles and comments about the EVH "Tribute" and it is hard to believe the problem is anything other than Roth. I assume that he just doesn't want to share a stage with Hagar, even if they aren't on it together. I greatly prefer the DLR years, but at this point (and really for some time now), Sammy is the better performer. Dave knows he wont look good by comparison.
What Roth knows is that this was a monumentally stupid idea to begin with. And for Sammy to continue to try to make money off of Ed’s name after literally shitting all over him in his book and in interviews is shameless. That dude is garbage.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.