View Single Post
Old 07-17-2022, 07:57 AM   #2576
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
Well honestly surprised but just happened to luck out. Walking through Fred’s (the west coast version of Krogers) the other day and swung into electronics department on a whim. No PS5 on the shelf of course. But I asked the dude behind the counter if they had any. He immediately said no. And I was like, okay. Started to walk away and he said yeah there’s 1 left but it’s $550. At first I thought dude was trying to sell me one from someone he knew had one or something. Like a call this dude type of thing. But sure enough when I said yeah I’d like to buy it he went in back and came out with it. Said they got 2 of them earlier that day. So no clue how I was able to get it but everything worked out. Truthfully haven’t even opened yet, so it’s possible I got ripped off but unlikely as it’s from a box store. Maybe I should open the box though lol
Well, don't keep us waiting. Open it up and start a thread about how you got sold a Ps4 in a ps5 box.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.