View Single Post
Old 07-17-2022, 01:03 AM   #2575
Rookie

Well honestly surprised but just happened to luck out. Walking through Fred’s (the west coast version of Krogers) the other day and swung into electronics department on a whim. No PS5 on the shelf of course. But I asked the dude behind the counter if they had any. He immediately said no. And I was like, okay. Started to walk away and he said yeah there’s 1 left but it’s $550. At first I thought dude was trying to sell me one from someone he knew had one or something. Like a call this dude type of thing. But sure enough when I said yeah I’d like to buy it he went in back and came out with it. Said they got 2 of them earlier that day. So no clue how I was able to get it but everything worked out. Truthfully haven’t even opened yet, so it’s possible I got ripped off but unlikely as it’s from a box store. Maybe I should open the box though lol
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.