View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 07:11 PM   #9
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I put a lot of stock in legit CB play and, especially, having a guy that can consistently lock down another team's best target. I know many here don't, or at least don't value it high in the draft because Veach has lucked out a few times.

I think letting Ward walk was an enormous mistake because he was as elite as CBs get in today's NFL. Corners as good as Ward are very hard to find and he was quickly scooped up.

I'm hoping the young kids make up for it. I do really like McDuffie, but he likely isn't stepping in and replacing what KC had on day 1.

All that said, I do value a pass rusher slightly higher. I think you have to have a guy that can disrupt the QB's clock, and if you don't then you're very much playing at a disadvantage unless you assemble a roster than can cover everyone. Easier said than done against teams like Cincinnati, for example.
For the most part, I don’t like signing corners to big multi year contracts after their rookie deal. They will probably be productive during the first half of the deal, and not so great in the second half.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.