View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 12:40 PM   #6
www.nfl-forecast.com

1. QB
2. Pass rush1 (+ if it is interior because it gives you a leg up)

In my mind those are the only positions where I emphasize top talent over very good depth.
Basically it is an arms race between (pass rush and protection) and (targets vs coverage). Decent OL comes cheaper in FA and later in the draft, so other than having an at least average LT, I emphasize that the least of the arms race positions. I emphasize depth in targets, coverage, and pass rush. You need to be at least 2 deep in all of these, plus upcoming talent or role players that can contribute.

Does anyone think having 5 DB that are solid is too many? Two 10+ sack men is the bare minimum to have a legit pass rush. I think you have to be able to count on your #3 and #4 receivers to move the chains.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.