Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 11:43 PM   #2
Perpetual Mediocrity

Finally got to watching the finale, that was excellent. Certainly the best in a season with some other very good episodes.

I think I can also safely say now that it's over that this was the best first season of any Trek series since TOS itself, which is a pretty incredible achievement considering how mediocre to downright terrible some of what has been produced since its revival five years ago. The franchise is very much alive again with the introduction of this series and I only wish that we could have gotten more of it. My hope is that CBS/Paramount recognizes what they have in SNW and pushes its resources towards it.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote