Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 08:54 PM   #138
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I think at this point we can dispense with spoilers.

Another thing I've noticed in additional viewing, as well as another watch of the original Balance of Terror, is that Peck's voice and portrayal of Spock in the alternate timeline is much closer to that of Nimoy's portrayal. Another interesting little change that I didn't pick up on right away.

Again, that makes me wonder why they didn't do the same with the alternate Kirk, who bears almost no similarity to Shatner's Kirk. But again, a minor point at best. I wonder if they tried it and it just didn't work.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.