Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 10:46 AM   #553
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Sounds like high school..

Nah, in all seriousness, I didn't mind so much. The only one that was forced for me was the Will and Mike ordeal.. and to a lesser degree, the gay chick, I guess. I'm not sure what payoff they're going for there. I wish they had killed her off instead of Eddie Munson.

Idk. With a show like this, the relationships are kind of a strength. I prefer the friendships, but, ya know.. they're going to play on the love angles lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
The kids are at the age to think about those relationships. Figuring out where you are and fit with others.
And I understand that. But to me, it seemed like they made the relationship part of it way to much of a focal point. A scene that stands out in my head is the final scene where Mike is talking to Eleven about fighting while she was in her trance in the pizza shop. He made a good speech to spur her on and then just kept going for another 2 minutes to the point where I said "ok, we get it" out loud.

I'm probably just getting old and cranky.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote