Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 10:27 AM   #551
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Finally got through the season. Finale was ok. I paused the show with around 40 minutes left thinking the battle wasn't over yet and then they spent 39 minutes on relationships.

Speaking of which, that would be my only complaint about the season. There was so much relationship stuff going on that it would take me out of the show for periods of time. Max & Lucas; Steve & Nancy; Nancy & Jonathan; Jonathan & Will; Will & Eleven; Will & Mike; Mike & Eleven; etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Sounds like high school..

Nah, in all seriousness, I didn't mind so much. The only one that was forced for me was the Will and Mike ordeal.. and to a lesser degree, the gay chick, I guess. I'm not sure what payoff they're going for there. I wish they had killed her off instead of Eddie Munson.

Idk. With a show like this, the relationships are kind of a strength. I prefer the friendships, but, ya know.. they're going to play on the love angles lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.