View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 02:12 PM   #1900
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
The Timberwolves will send Malik Beasley, Patrick Beverley, Jarred Vanderbilt, No. 22 overall pick Walker Kessler and four first-round picks to the Jazz, sources said. Minnesota is sending its 2023, 2025 and 2027 picks unprotected and a top-5 protected 2029 pick to Utah, sources said
Gobert is 30. I'm... well, we're going in. That's cool and all, but I see this leading to a playoff series win or two over a couple of years until guys get old and we can't collect incoming resources.

Then we're back to being the Royals of the NBA. Except the Royals at least got a ****ing banner out of the deal.

But... eh, gotta have hope, I guess? Go Wolves.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.