View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 10:29 AM   #1377
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
Happened to be in Denver this last weekend with my daughters softball team, ended up watching most the last game in a small bar/grill in a small town near red rock. My wife was outside when we scored what ended up being the game winning goal, and could hear the entire street erupt. Was pretty cool.

Still need to replace my Av's jersey, ugh.
That's great, it's sounded like the entire city has embraced the team.

I still have Blake, Roy, and Sakic jerseys.... home, away, and the old alternate with the diagonal Colorado like the Rangers.

I've wanted to buy a MacKinnon and Makar, but just wouldn't wear them enough to justify the price tag (even if they were relatively cheap, I'd still wear them like twice a year).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.