Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 09:48 AM   #512
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm way WAY behind on this show. Trying to get into this show and I'm in season 3, episode 3 - I'm at the point where Billy took his lifeguard counterpart to be "assimilated" by the thing the Soviets let out. It seems the tension gets ratcheted up from the first two seasons.

Is the young Soviet doctor Patrick Wilson?
Season 3 is easily the worst. Just power through it, play it in the background. Then grab your popcorn for season 4.

By far the biggest change is the shift from the characters being kids to being high schoolers with at least a semi relatable maturity. It turns into more of a high school drama that adults can relate to.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote