Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 08:01 PM   #235
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I understand.. I think Topgun kind of stayed true to the 80s style of movie and that's what I expected..
I would agree with that, except for me that was kind of a bummer.

To me it would have been much better had Maverick died saving Rooster's life. As it was, you have this "impossible" attack and everybody survives. That would be like all the rebels surviving the Death Star attack. Well actually, this WAS all the rebels surviving the Death Star attack, since that whole sequence blatantly ripped off Star Wars, at least until they went full reerun with both getting shot down/surviving/escaping in the old tomcat.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, this was basically Avatar with jets. While it wasn't nearly as bad/annoying/insulting as Avatar was, any comparison to Avatar outside of special effects is not a good thing. That's how lame and predictable the story was.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.