View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 01:39 PM   #3091
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
same for me.....at 225, I usually keep them in for more like 8 hours.....at 6, the meat starts pulling back from the bone, but definitely not tender enough.....

Also, I don't wrap mine.....I use an egg, and in FL there seem to be plenty of moisture inside of it to where wrapping doesn't really do anything (other than make a mess)
Yeah I have found you need to run a little hotter and plan for 6 hours minimum more like 7. I'm pretty good at smoking but I'd say I'm happy with my ribs about half of the time and I only do Ferguson cut. Never bought baby backs before honestly. Maybe I will switch it up next time and see how I do.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.