View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 01:16 PM   #3090
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I did 3-2-1 at 225 and they just didn't seem tender enough so I think undercooked? But every time I do spare ribs they are much tougher than baby backs IMO.
same for me.....at 225, I usually keep them in for more like 8 hours.....at 6, the meat starts pulling back from the bone, but definitely not tender enough.....

Also, I don't wrap mine.....I use an egg, and in FL there seem to be plenty of moisture inside of it to where wrapping doesn't really do anything (other than make a mess)
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli