Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 02:42 AM   #98
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I was concerned because...

Spoiler!
I'm fine with serialized elements in an episodic format (effectively they're already doing that with the characters already such as the development of Spock's relationships with T'Pring/Chapel). TNG certainly had that as well. I don't think it's an issue if Angel or Sybok pop up once in a while as running villains.

I haven't watched Final Frontier in a long, long time but I seem to recall Sybok, the character, being less of an issue than the plot of that movie itself (and especially the ending). There may be interesting places this show could take him.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote