View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 03:46 PM   #225
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
not ideal in a typical 2 deep backfield or single high... but spags isn't typical. guy uses 3 safeties with a pretty high frequency and each has their own unique role.

i think he'll be fine.
Of our two 2nd round safeties of late I preferred the Thornhill pick because he just has such good coverage instincts and looked like a tailor-made single-high option. And honestly, the track Thornhill was on as a rookie alongside a player like Cook would be a very nice complementary duo.

But I see people talking about Cook as being a Sorensen replacement in year 1 and a Thornhill replacement in year 2 - I just don't see Cook (or Reid) as being ideal options as a single high. And if you are playing with 2 guys who you're really locked into 2-high looks with, it limits your flexibility a significant amount.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.