Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 05:16 PM   #79
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Yeah that's the best comparison, it's like an updated spin on TOS.

I also think there's an argument right now that this is the best first season of a Trek series quality wise since TOS (TNG S1 was bad and DS9 didn't start really getting rolling until later).
I can see that. IIRC, after suffering through the wretched pilot I didn't watch another episode of TNG until Season 3. I could probably count on one hand the number of episodes from the first and second seasons that I actually bother to ever rewatch. DS9 was fairly lame until Season 4 (hated all the Bajoran religious crap), Voyager was, well, Voyager, and I never got into Enterprise at all.

They're doing a good job so far. Still waiting for some epic space battles, though. I suspect they may be holding that back for the final episode, though.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.