Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 07:34 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Good eye.

You ever see these unnecessarily fancy paper airplanes called WhiteWings? It was a big envelop/book think full of paperboard think snapout sheets and I seem to remember balsa wood in there as well.

You’d assemble them and the kit came with 10-15 planes. One of them was the Phantom. I always felt like that thing just looked fast. They had an F15, F16, P51, Concorde, Wright flyer, all kinds of cool little largely disposable models to build.

So of course I’d get a pack of 15, build ‘em in a day and just annoy the hell out of my parents who figured it would keep me busy for at least a week or 2.
Hell yeah!

If you want to go down a rabbit hole, read about the F-4X. Mach 2.4 cruise and Mach 3.2 burst. It could outrun a Mig-25.

https://avgeekery.com/the-mach-3-f-4-phantom/
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.