View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 08:45 AM   #2568
MVP

Saw Northernlion playing Tiny Folks, and I picked it up myself. I think fans of Darkest Dungeon, and especially those who liked the idea of DD, but found that DD was cumbersome and just a bit much, will find a lot to enjoy. It's a roguelike where you battle challenging one-shot RPG encounters (usually 3-4 battles, where you press your luck to keep going) then use your spoils to build your town up, recruit strong followers, and then head out again. People will die, and the battles can be really tough. I really dig the Gameboy aesthetic, and the price can't be beat ($4!!).

BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.