Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 09:38 PM   #491
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Maybe i'll check it out. But imma have to slug through season 3 to get there, which i am not looking forward to. And i don't even know what season 3 is about or if it's suppose to be any good.
Netflix has a pretty good season 3 recap that plays before the first episode of Season 4. It covers quite a bit in a short amount of time (like 3 minutes).
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.