Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 05:59 PM   #15
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
The quality of the 4th season is worth a re-visit.

It's not any one thing, but almost more like an athlete getting into shape, the kids seem to have improved their acting skills, the writers have made the humor more snappy and engaging, and the 'big bad' has a more engrossing menace to it.

It's not a mind-blowing work of staggering genius, and I wouldn't recommend if you had said you hated it from the start, but if you enjoyed it early and just lost interest, it has gotten higher quality, at least to my estimation, in the latest season.
Maybe i'll check it out. But imma have to slug through season 3 to get there, which i am not looking forward to. And i don't even know what season 3 is about or if it's suppose to be any good.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.