Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 04:02 PM   #5
Needs more middle fingers

I went back to my home town yesterday and drove by the ol' Top Gun house. They turned it into a restaurant. I use to walk by that house everyday as a kid.

That whole area has been radically changed. They've got nice big hotels everywhere. Can't even see the ocean from the hillside any more.

Two things still stand: My favorite taco shop and the Top Gun house. But even the Top gun house has been changed.

They built a movie theater within a 1 min walk from the Top Gun house and I was thiiiiiis close to stopping in to watch Top Gun 2. Just not enough time in the day yesterday.

I think i might drive back next weekend just to watch the Movie in Oceanside.

I mean, how cool would it be to watch Top Gun 2 just 1min away from where parts of Top Gun were filmed?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote