View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 04:59 PM   #887
Would an idiot do that?

At least they lose one of their best players up to this point, too, even if he's spent far more time douching it up in the past couple games.

There was some good discussion about the NHLPA's role in suspensions and fine on reddit... and basically if the players don't care enough to make major changes (and appeal most suspensions), why should the fans care about their safety?

That alone raises a lot of questions... no idea how much the players' voices are heard when it comes to writing up the CBA, and of course I'm sure some players are all for getting that shit out of the league while others may not care as much.

And if the top players are representing the team, they generally aren't the ones losing significant amount of time due to the shenanigans. And on top of that, if I'm MacKinnon, how much would I trust the DoPS to not suspend a guy like Landeskog due to a questionable hit, even if it doesn't deserve a suspension, so maybe you just take that chance.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.