View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 07:16 AM   #116
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Anyone think Cam Martin will be any kind of contributor? He is basically a super-super senior now, and reportedly had a nice outside shot for a big.

ETA: I feel like he has been completely forgotten. Not that I expect big things from him, but perhaps an offensive boost off the bench.
I just don't think he has the athleticism to play under Bill Self. He would be a massive liability in this defensive scheme. He may be able to score a bucket here and there, but if he was really good he'd have been on the team last year.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.