Thread: Movies and TV Oscar Isaac is casted as Moon Knight
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 10:05 PM   #120
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Calling you a **** isn’t a tap out. It’s acknowledging that you think you’re smarter than everyone else and like to try and prove it everywhere you go.
You are the one who came in here denigrating anyone who changed their opinion after thinking about something, asserting that having never had your opinion changed by anyone about anything ever as some sort of valorous predisposition.

All I did was explain how normal people might converse amongst each other and learn something from the exchange of perspectives and, in this particular case, having things you hadn't thought about pointed out, . . . and you're the one who interpreted that as proving I'm smarter than you.

Like I said, fragile ego. . . There was no reason this exchange had to happen. I said from the outset I REALLY didn't want to debate, . . . mostly because I had a hunch you would respond like this, . . . I suppose I should have just let you belittle wazu for his lack of conviction about [checks notes] Moon Knight streaming on Disney+, but it didn't seem fair, and I tried reason. Sorry you weren't receptive.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.