Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 10:02 PM   #129
Rabbi Goldmann

A+ for action that’s for damn sure. The classic American summer blockbuster is back - we’ve been missing them. A lot actually.

Cruise proves star power still matters in HollyWeird. Honestly if he didn’t make it back to this film, if they tried a new actor for this role, or did a re-make, or a new story, it’d have flopped. I’d have never seen it personally. He can carry a film on his back like Atlas.

The plot was pretty thin. Of course I reminded myself I wasn’t there for a damn plot anyway! My boys were enthralled by it.

Didn’t know it was Jen Connolly until the credits. Good gracious that is one glorious female.

Finally, I REALLY appreciated no steamy, forced love scene. Just two people rekindling something we don’t really know much about. With kids in tow, I didn’t need another Berlin to sing a sex-song.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.