View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 03:58 PM   #1210
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
If someone has Shaq and Curry in their top 5 all-time, I have to question their basketball knowledge.

Ahead of both players on my list:

Jordan
Kareem
Wilt
Lebron
Russell
Magic
Bird
Bryant
Duncan
Hakeem
Oscar
I would totally agree with that. If you didn't have to play D, Curry would be a stronger contender. Wilt wasn't a great FT shooter, but that didn't hurt as much in the days before hack-a-Shaq. And even if he could hit FTs I'm not sure who on that list I would drop for Shaq.

Shaq is also a bit of a hard case because his effectiveness so often did come down to how the refs were calling fouls on his spin move at the basket.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.