Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 08:48 PM   #116
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
So Tom Cruise has his biggest opening weekend. 100 m or so.

Big deal. Movie admission is a hell of a lot more than it did when Top gun came out.

I want to know how many tickets were sold-not money.
It is definitely a big deal. I don't remember any Tom cruise movie getting nearly this kind of hype and it is easily the most hyped up theater movie post covid at a time when many movie makers are splitting between theaters and streaming.

And it deserves the hype. This movie was specifically made with the cinema in mind and it delivered. The insistence on making this a cinema only movie upped their game. It was an absolute adrenaline rush and I can't imagine feeling a fraction of that streaming from home. Can't rememher the last time I felt that way
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.